What to Expect
City Title and Closing LLC is set apart from other title and closing companies in several ways. Our customers, loyal and new, are the reason we strive to be NWA’s preferred closing company. Every customer’s satisfaction is important to us. We provide a comfortable closing environment, one which realtors are pleased to bring their own customers to, but we will also meet customers at a closing location of their choosing. It’s their decision.
We offer a boutique type atmosphere and personal service. As an independent title company, we are free to make decisions that always put our customers first. We are not striving to be the biggest or the most franchised title and closing company; our goal is simply to be the best.
You will find exceptional personnel in all departments, beginning with our commercial department which leads the way with expertise and dedication.
When you arrive at our office (or the closing location of your choosing), you will encounter a relatively easy process that includes personal service from our professional staff. It is one of our highest priorities that each customer leaves with a good understanding of what they were asked to sign, as well as a feeling of comfort regarding their overall experience.
What to bring…
- Always bring a government-issued photo ID, such as your driver’s license. (Some lenders will require a second form of identification.)
- To comply with the Arkansas Good Funds Statute and the closing protection letter, clients will need to provide funds at closing via wire transfer or presentation of a cashier’s check
- In some cases, you will need to bring evidence that you are authorized to sign for your entity. Please make sure you check with our professional closing teams to see if you will need additional parties at closing to sign along with you.
- Don’t forget the keys and openers!
A few more things to expect:
- If you are married, your spouse will likely be required to sign documentation at closing.
- A brief explanation of each document will be provided to you prior to signing. If further explanation is requested, we will be happy to contact your loan officer or you may seek legal counsel at any time before signing the documents.
- Upon request, you may review all documents prior to closing.
- Copies of all documents are provided to the customer in either paper or electronic form.
- As mentioned above, if funds are required from you, it must be delivered to us by wire transfer or in the form of a cashier’s check.
- After all documents have been signed and all questions have been answered, a very sincere and heartfelt “thank you” is given to the customer.
- You should expect your closing to take approximately 30 minutes.
- We love having guests, so if your closing is at our office, we will always offer you our famous chocolate chip cookies!